Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is quickly establishing itself as an internationally recognized aerospace center. Located in the Phoenix-Mesa, Arizona metropolitan area, Gateway is home to more than 30 aerospace buisnesses
including Cessna, Embraer, Able Engineering, and Constant Aviation. Gateway is one of the most successful U.S. Air Force base conversions in the nation and offers aerospace companies a dynamic business location. Gateway
provides a cost effective operating environment and facilities for a broad range of operations, including aircraft maintenance and refurbishing, manufacturing and assembly, and other aerospace related business activities.
For more information, contact Joshua Jefferson, Business Development Analyst, at 480-988-7662 or email@example.com
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is located in the fastest growing metropolitan areas - Phoenix, Arizona. With a current population of approximately 4.3 million, the region is expected
to grow to 6.3 million within the next 20 years.
The Phoenix East Valley currently has a population of 1.2 million and will be home to more than 1.4 million residents by 2020, making this region a prime location for companies looking to relocate and expand.
Arizona State University's Polytechnic Campus is located adjacent to Gateway Airport and features multiple aviation degree programs including Air Transportation Management and Professional
Flight. Arizona State University was selected as the nation's most innovative school
for the second consecutive year by U.S. News & World Report.
Chandler-Gilbert Community College (CGCC) is also located adjacent to Gateway and is renowned for producing licensed and ready-to-be licensed A&P mechanics.
East Valley Institute of Technology is a career and technical school offering occupational training programs for high school students and adults. The east campus is located near Gateway and offers dual enrollment in partnership
with CGCC for high school students interested in aviation and aircraft maintenance.
Arizona is home to more than 1,200 aerospace and defense companies and saw a staggering 22% increase in aerospace and defense exports from 2011 to 2014. PricewaterhouseCoopers listed Arizona
as the number one state for aerospace manufacturing attractiveness
Honeywell International, General Dynamics, The Boeing Company, Orbital Sciences, and more, call Arizona home and take advantage of everything the state has to offer.
Join Embraer Executive Jets, Cessna, Able Aerospace Services, Constant Aviation, and more, and locate your business at Gateway.
SkyBridge Arizona, located at Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, is the first and only inland international air logistics and joint U.S.-Mexico customs processing hub in the United States.
Gateway's location allows SkyBridge Arizona to meet growing local and national commerce and airport logistics demands, streamlining shipments to Mexico. As part of the project, the SkyBridge Arizona business park includes 360 acres
of commercial development that includes a planned taxiway extension and just under 4 million square feet of warehouse, office, light industrial, air cargo operations, retail, and hospitality space.
By locating at Gateway Airport, your business will benefit from multiple incentives:
- Military Reuse Zone (MRZ) benefits high capital investment projects related to aerospace and aviation companies and offers construction sales tax reduction for new developments, reduction of the primary assessment ratio
for personal property (business equipment), and corporate income tax credits for new jobs.
- Construction Transaction Privilege Tax Exemption applies to those aerospace and aviation companies in an MRZ and offers an exemption from the transaction privilege tax on construction contracts.
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) allows merchandise to be brought into the United States and onto the Airport duty-free for purposes of storage, repacking, display, assembly, or manufacturing. Merchandise can also be stored quickly without
full US Customs formalities.
- Arizona's Private Activity Bond program is available to facilitate construction of industrial and manufacturing facilities, and the purchase of equipment. Aviation and aerospace facilities may also qualify for Tax-Exempt
Airport Revenue Bonds.
- 1,638 SF concrete bunker
- Ideal for storing explosive materials
- Overhead lighting, oversize blast doors, and lightning protection
- 2,226 SF
- Newly renovated space
- Private outside entrance
- 3,834 SF office / light manufacturing building
- Features offices, storage space, parts room, large break room, and shower
- Large, fenced-in yard
- Five lots ranging from 2.5 - 4.7 acres
- Ready for development
- Taxilane access
- All utilities to site
- 5 lots ranging in size from 1.8 - 8.4 acres
- Aero and non-aero lots
- 350+ acre business park
- Lots ready for development
- Future taxilane and roadway planned
- Aeronautical and non-aeronautical