We do not have COVID-19 testing in our terminal. Find local testing locations on the Arizona Department of Health Services' website.
What We're Doing
We want to ensure all passengers and airport visitors that we are proactively working to reduce the potential risk of exposure within our terminal. Our janitorial staff
have always made cleanliness of our facility a priority and will continue to complete thorough cleanings, as well as more frequent attention to heavy touch points. Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport Authority is staying
connected to state and federal partners as they monitor the virus and will update this page as changes happen. Our Stay Healthy, Fly Safe initiative includes the following safety measures:
- Thorough cleaning of high touchpoint surfaces in the terminal.
- Hand sanitizer at gates and restrooms.
- Signage, floor markings, and spaced out seating to encourage social distancing.
Measures taken by the airlines and TSA:
What You Need to Know
If you have an upcoming flight in or out of Gateway or are picking up or dropping off family or friends, please note the following:
- When picking up family and friends, park in the Cell Phone Lot and wait until your passengers are curbside before picking them up.
- The rental car companies have modified their hours of operation. The rental car counters will open at 7:00 AM every day and close after the last arriving flight each day except Tuesday when they
close at 9:00 PM. Please make your reservation in advance.
- Transportation companies including taxi, ride share, shuttle, and sedan may have limited or suspended service. Please contact providers directly for availability, advanced reservations, and safety requirements such as face
coverings. Visit our Transportation page for a list of licensed transportation providers.
- Copper Plate Bar & Grill, O.H.S.O. Brewery, and Panera will be open for busy flight times.
- Saguaro Mercantile and Trip Advisor stores are open. View more information on the Restaurants & Shops page.
- All parking lots are open. Visit the Parking page for lot information and a map.
Travel to Canada
All travelers flying into Canada must follow the Canadian government requirements. View testing and vaccine requirements and submit your travel plans
here. Find vaccine and testing locations in Arizona on the Arizona Department of Health Services'